In order to receive bonus shares from an investment, investor must submit their investment in the same offering that meets the minimum requirements above. Loyalty, Time, and Amount Based Bonus shares are cumulative. Loyalty Based Bonus shares will be granted for each qualifying investment made in this offering. Amount Based Bonus shares will be granted […]
By adding Whooshh fish passage solutions to existing dams, hydropower efficiency can be increased up to 10% worldwide, invasive species can be removed, and native fish populations can rebound, all at a fraction of the cost and time of any other approach.
It’s a win for the fish, the planet, and clean energy.
Offering Ends April 30, 2024
Offering Expires April 30, 2024
Today, our solutions are available for selective fish passage over dams, invasive species management and removal, commercial aquaculture where fish welfare is paramount and in processing plants where hygiene is critical and water is expensive.
Andes Capital Group, LLC
KoreTransfer USA LLC
West Town Bank and Trust
Total Addressable Market
Line of credit for government contract project financing
Customer Return on Investment
- Timing: The politics are right, the products are ready; and the market is enormous.
- Time: The need is great. Our fish passage solutions enable a faster transition to clean energy, a necessity for our future and the fish that live in our planets waters.
- AI Advantage: We are years ahead in the use of AI derived algorithms for Fish Species Recognition and selective fish passage sorting. We can become the de facto standard.
- Cash: We are already producing revenue today, and are raising capital to grow the business, not just start one.
- Commitment: Nearly every country in the world has pledged huge reductions in its CO2 emissions. History making dollars have already been appropriated for fish passage projects over the next 10 years to assure hydropower plays a central role in our future.
- Value: Not only do our solutions cost substantially less, they are much more efficient in their water use, and as such the value for the owner and operator can be measured in months rather than years.
Patents or Patents Pending
of Independent Studies
Worldwide Brand Recognition:
Whooshh®;Salmon Cannon™, Passage Portal™; Fishl Recognition™; Elverator™; Guardian™; Rescue Router™
SAVE THE FISH
FEED THE PLANET
By passing fish over barriers and improving native fish numbers, our products help provide critical nutrients for the planet’s ecosystems and are the number one protein for the people on it.
GROW CLEAN ENERGY
HEAL THE ENVIRONMENT
Reducing CO2 emissions as quickly as possible, cools the planet, its waters, and the fish politics.
The are more than one million dams in the world. Most of these dams do not have any fish passage. Migrating fish species are threatened with extinction. The rules and the climate have changed. To continue operating a hydropower dam, or to build a new dam, installation of a viable fish passage solution is usually required.
"The fish pass through without so much as a scratch. Also, you won’t have to divert water, as you do in a ladder system. Out here, the economy is all about agriculture, and water is gold. That’s what makes Whooshh such a great concept."
Our systems assist native fish to pass over dams in seconds to reclaim access to their spawning grounds. This means fish expend far less energy, experience less stress, and are therefore reaching cleaner, safer, water and spawning habitat, with fewer pre-spawning mortalities.
We also do not require concrete infrastructure or any extra, unnecessary use of water or impose a permanent environmental footprint.
Our gentle handling of fish without producing waste water, reduces injuries, mortalities, and stress – overall improving survivability, fecundity, and ultimately our product value.
After many pilot programs and studies, and more than a million fish that have used our systems around the world, we are ready to scale up and speed up deployments while the transition to a clean electric grid accelerates.
The maximum capacity of one Passage Portal™ is 40 fish per minute or 57,600 fish per day, more than many rivers see in an entire year. In short, we enable fish to glide over barriers without stress or injury, all in a flexible, misted, temperature-controlled Migrator tube. Fish float over land or infrastructure barriers from point A to Point B in seconds, without requiring huge amounts of water and power as is often required for traditional systems.
First Salmon Cannon Deployed
Yakama Nation agrees to be first Customer to deploy and trial Salmon Cannon.
48 National Patents Granted
Key markets protected with broad utility patents around our pneumatic transport tubes.
First Passage Portal deployed on a non-powered dam
A Whooshh Passage Portal, 1700' long and 135' high was piloted on the Bureau of Reclamations Cle Elum Dam
20 Independent Studies Completed
To obtain regulatory acceptance numerous independent studies were successfully completed.
First National Hydropower Association Award
Outstanding Steward of Americas Waters Award for Cle Elum Dam deployment
Whooshh Achieves Net Profits for the fiscal year
Company achieves more than $2M in net profits on $5.6M in revenue
Second National Hydropower Association Award
Outstanding Steward of Americas Waters Award for emergency Fraser River Big Bar project.
Whooshh installs first shad system on East Coast
First commercial passage system deployed at hydropower dam specifically for shad passage.
Whooshh deploys system in Mid-west
Guardian system deployed for the first time on the Illinois River for use in the battle against invasive carp.
Use of Proceeds:
Personnel / Talent
New Project Financing
if you invested previously with Whooshh Innovations
Time Based Bonus
Invest by Nov. 15, 2023
Investment Based Bonus
$20,000+ investment this round
$10,000+ investment this round
$1,000+ investment this round
In the News:
Passage Portal Helps Fish Get Safely Across Barriers
Saving Canada's wild salmon: rescuers pin hopes on fish ladder and salmon cannon
Time running out for trapped salmon in the Fraser River?
The leadership of the company embody talent, grit and subject matter expertise. At the helm is a proactive founder and CEO with an impressive 20-year track record of executive experience launching and growing startups since earning his stripes in senior management positions at Adobe Systems. With a well-rounded business background and boasting a J.D. and an L.L.M in International Business Transactions, the CEO brings a unique blend of global business knowledge and legal acumen to the table for the company’s multinational aspirations.
The rest of the company’s officers are a testament to the commitment to excellence that defines the organization. With a lineup boasting advanced specialty degrees including a CPA, PHD, MBA, and ME, the officers exhibit a remarkable dedication to their respective fields, constantly driving innovation and growth. This is represented by the numerous patents that have been issued under their work. Their unyielding determination and unwavering support are evident in the number of new, innovative, and importantly commercialized products and services they have led, both at the Company and through their prior employment. From multi-billion-dollar vaccines to electric transportation, this blend of successful and seasoned expertise and experience creates a culture of trust, innovation, and success. Their collective efforts have redefined the market and will continue to drive the company’s future growth.
The cohesiveness and synergy at the board level is equally impressive, with all board members accomplished CEOs, collectively amassing 100 years of invaluable business and regulatory experience, in a wide range of fields: medical device companies, investment banking, high-tech, hospitality and law. Such a combination of strategic insight ensures that the company’s technical and business direction is both well rounded, informed, and forward-thinking.
Vincent Bryan III
CEO, Board of Directors
Siao Ling Kok
VP of Finance
VP of Sales
VP of Scientific Investigative Research
Sr. VP of Engineering
Board of Directors
Michael A. Hendrickson
Board of Directors
Vincent Bryan Jr.
Board of Directors
Join the Discussion:
All questions about the offering should be submitted through the discussion section. Once approved by legal compliance staff, the responses will be posted.
Regulation CF FAQ:
An accredited investor, in the context of a natural person, includes anyone who:
- earned income that exceeded $200,000 (or $300,000 together with a spouse or spousal equivalent) in each of the prior two years, and reasonably expects the same for the current year, OR
- has a net worth over $1 million, either alone or together with a spouse or spousal equivalent (excluding the value of the person’s primary residence), OR
- holds in good standing a Series 7, 65 or 82 license.
- After you review the offering statement and information and decide you’d like to invest and how much, you complete the application with the requested information and electronically sign the documentation.
- Andes Capital, the Broker Dealer, reviews the information for Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer type reviews
- If you pass the review, Andes Capital initiates the funds via ACH or Credit Card (or you send the wire or check if applicable)
- If you don’t pass the review, Andes Capital or the Issuer will reach out to you to update information to clear you for the reviews or otherwise
- Once the funds have been cleared by the escrow agent (funds go directly there), Andes Capital will match your funds with your cleared application for investment, and issue you the stock by validating the subscription agreement and notifying the Transfer Agent to record your ownership on the Issuers capitalization table.
- If we bump up against any “hits” on our reviews, we are required to clear each one of those potential conflicts to evidence there are no issues.
- If the information provided is not correct or is incomplete, we will need to reach out and get this corrected.
- Even though funds are initiated or you see them pending in your funding source, this does not mean they are in the escrow account for the offering. Based on the payment rails available in the US, these funds may not appear in escrow for 1-2 days and then they have to sit there for a few days until the escrow agent is satisfied there doesn’t appear to be any issues
- Matching of payments to approved applications happens in batches, so while all ready to be closed, your application may be in the next batch.
Andes Capital Group is the FINRA/SEC registered Broker Dealer who has been engaged by the Issuer to act as the Onboarding Agent for this offering.
- Andes Capital Group is NOT soliciting this investment nor making any recommendations by collecting, reviewing and processing your application for investment.
- Andes Capital Group conducts Anti-Money Laundering, Identity and Bad Actor Disqualification reviews of the Issuer, and ensures they are a registered business in good standing.
- Andes Capital Group is NOT validating or approving the information provided by the Issuer or the Issuer itself.
- Contact information is provided for applicants to make inquiries and requests of Andes Capital Group regarding the general application process, the status of the application or general Reg CF regulation related information. Andes Capital Group may direct applicants to specific sections of the Offering Statement to locate information or answers to their inquiry but does not opine or provide guidance on Issuer related matters.
Andes Capital Group is compensated by the Issuer for providing its Broker Dealer Onboarding Agent services as disclosed in the Offering Statement. Andes Capital Group does NOT charge the applying investor any fees whatsoever.
By investing in an Issuer’s Reg CF offering where Andes Capital Group is the Broker Dealer Onboarding Agent, Andes Capital must ensure that you as the investor, do not breach the SEC’s limits on investing in Reg CF Offerings within a 12 month period. While it’s not a full-fledged brokerage account where we custody your holdings or recommend any investments, you will have an account at Andes Capital to track the investments made where Andes Capital was engaged as the Broker Dealer Onboarding Agent.
There is NO cost, charge or no annual fees etc. for this account whatsoever.
Applying investors with questions about the company or its product or the offering should submit their questions in the Discussion section of the investment website. This is a public forum where valid questions will be displayed for all to view, with responses clearly tagged with who the response is from (i.e., the Issuer, Andes Capital Group).